We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter, with an ambition to develop skills in Sales and Business Development, to join our Executive Training Program.
This is an exciting opportunity for Graduates with 1-2 years professional experience to join a scaling, digital health and innovation company. Our program will help you to develop your skills and knowledge, as well as provide a great stepping stone into future opportunities.
Our Executive Training Program is run by our experienced Executive Team, to help you to get the most out of your role in ASL, as well as paving the way for your future. You will work with our Sales and Business Development team, and the wider ASL Team, as well as industry consultants and coaches who help to shape our unique best practice programs.
- Members of our Executive Training Program get paid access to our suite of educational courses in the iAIR Academy.
- We also pay for your LinkedIn Sales Navigator training, and access to our CMS provider’s training academy.
- Attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
- Gain experience in a company in a scaling, digital data driven organisation.
- Grow and advance your career in a design-thinking dynamic organisation.
- Develop your skills and knowledge, either in your subject area or in a subject area you’d like to learn more about.
- Join a team that values learning, education, and has a strong coaching culture.
- Based in the hub of Dublin City, in Grand Canal Quay.
What you can expect
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Sales & Business Development Team, and the wider ASL team, to support the management and success of the sales and business development process.
- Drive and actively contribute to our culture of strong sales management.
- Optimise and run system reports to review with the Sales and Business Development Team.
- Research potential leads and prospects.
- Scope current industry and market for new opportunities.
- Attend and participate in meetings and workshops with senior team members, taking detailed notes.
- Update our CRM system to support strong management of the sales pipeline.
- Run qualification calls and develop tailored proposals with C-level executives and department leaders
- Set up meetings with prospects and listen to their needs and pain points
- Prepare tailored appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create and maintain accurate regular reports on sales pipeline activity ensuring real time date is available and up to date to facilitate decision making
What we expect
- Graduate Qualification in a relevant field
- 1-2 years professional experience
- You have a keen interest in sales, account management, and/or business
- You have strong systems and software skills, and an enthusiasm to learn new systems
- You have great interpersonal skills
- You are passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- You have strong research skills
- You are a thoughtful and critical thinker
- You are a problem solver, and know how to work with initiative
- You love learning, and being coached to learn new things
- You will bring positive energy into the company, and form professional relationships with our team, and our wide network of industry experts.
We want you to Grow And Succeed
You will have many of these skills and competencies already, and a desire to grow and develop more!
- You are a fast learner who can quickly get up to speed with a variety of new systems
- You are a forward thinker who can come up with solutions
- You are a commercially minded, highly resourceful team-player
- You are happy to get stuck in
- You have great attention to detail
- You are an excellent communicator, with high capacity for judgment
- You have strong organisational skills
- You enjoy process completion to a high standard.
Places are limited so Apply Now to avoid disappointment!
To learn more about the ASL Executive Training Program or to apply for a Graduate Role, please contact Emma Coonan @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Emma Coonan, Strategic HR Manager