Join our Executive Training Program Today!
Designed and led by industry experts, our Executive Training Program showcases best practice in Sales, Account Executive, and Business Development training. Hosted by our experienced Executive Team, Industry Consultants and Coaches, we will help you explore how you can get the most out of your role in ASL, as well as paving the way for your future.
How does it work?
We team up with industry experts who help to shape our unique best practice programs. Our programme will provide a framework for the first 12 weeks of your career at ASL. It provides the opportunity to build a network across the company, while progressing your career in Sales and Business Development.
Open to all, we want to provide you with the best training, at every stage of your career, to develop your skills, and advance your training.
Who is this for?
- Graduates with 1-2 years professional experience
- You will have a keen interest in sales, consultative selling, account management, and/or business
- Sales Reps
- Sales Managers
- Learn industry-best sales and business development practice
- Develop your consultive selling skills – skills that are much sought after in today’s market
- Develop and manage an end-to-end sales cycle
- Learn to write and tailor willing proposals
- Upskill on key functionalities
- Learn essential tips and ‘best practice’ sales and account optimisation strategies
- Working with industry experts, you will become a skilled knowledge contributor in your field
- Members of our program also get paid access to our suite of iAIR Academy educational courses
- We also pay for your LinkedIn Sales Navigator training, and access to our software platform provider’s training academy
- Gain experience in a scaling innovation company that values digital data driven working solutions
- Develop your skills and knowledge, either in your subject area or in a subject area you’d like to learn more about
- Work in a company that has a strong education and coaching culture
- We are a values driven organisation, placing our values of innovation, excellence, and purpose at the core of everything we do.
- Based in the hub of Dublin City, in Grand Canal Quay.
If you have a passion for innovation, have a growth mindset, and thrive in an agile, purposeful environment we want to hear from you.
Places are limited so enrol today and become a member of the ASL Executive Training Program!
To learn more or to apply for a Graduate Role, please contact Strategic HR Manager Emma Coonan @ email@example.com