TruTEX™ goes where other floors can’t. This unique technology installs over most existing floor coverings and greatly reduces the time spent preparing concrete and plywood subfloors. From kids’ bathrooms to damp basements, trust the TruTEX moisture management system to enhance the life, beauty and performance of your floors.
Date Verified: 2018-02-21
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1541/18/05/01/2066
Countries Certified: Canada, USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
The TruTEX is Certified asthma & allergy friendly®
because it is scientifically proven toconsiderably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In orderfor flooring to meet the above requirement, strict standards must be met where we:
• Test that allergen are easily removed from the surface of the flooring;
• Check that airborne allergens levels remain low while cleaning; and
• Measure the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emitted after installation tomake sure they remain low.
What are the product's features?
Tarketts FiberFloor® TruTEX™ Collection is:
- 80 mil overall/10 mil wear layer with a textile backing.
- Top coated with urethane
- FloorScore certified, and Phthalate Free
- Resists mold, mildew and moisture staining, backed by AquaGuard® guarantee
- Beyond Tough™ backing protects against rips, tears and gouges
- Warm, quiet, and comfortable
- Wear, scuff, scratch, and indentation resistant
- Lifetime residential limited warranty
What's inside the product?
Tarkett's FiberFloor® TruTEX™ Collection is multi-layered, fiber glass reinforced flooring with a textile backing. It is dimensionally stable, phthalate free and has low VOC emissions.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Tarkett's FiberFloor® TruTEX™ Collection is available in a variety of designs and colors.
Where can I buy the product?