Manufacturer : Downlite
Date Certified: 2017-06-02
Test Protocol ID: 02-01
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1407/17/02/01/2110
Countries Certified: USA, Canada
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
The Downlite Hotel & Resort Medium Density 230 TC EnviroLoft® AAFA Certified Down Alternative Allergen Pillow is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for a pillow to meet the above requirement, it must meet the following strict standards:
• Outer fabric must be an effective barrier to the passage of allergens;
• Be ""breathable"" to ensure your comfort;
• Be easily cleaned to remove allergen accumulation;
• Withstand the wear and tear of the recommended cleaning techniques; and
• Contain no chemicals above certification levels that are known to trigger asthma and allergy symptoms or irritant responses.
What are the product's features?
EnviroLoft® Fiber Fill - Shapeable & Resilient
230 Thread Count Cambric Cotton Fabric
asthma & allergy friendly® Certified
Hot Water Washable
Medium Density - Great for Back & Side Sleepers
Easy Home Wash & Dry Care
Assembled in the USA of imported materials
What's inside the product?
Polyester fiber inside cotton cover.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
it comes in two sizes Jumbo (20 x 28) and king (20 x 36)