We are excited to announce The Allergy Summit that will take place on October 24th between 1:30pm – 7pm in New-York City.
Click here to REGISTER – Password is AAAF2018
The theme of The Allergy Summit is: “Marketing to the Allergy Aware Consumer: The Value of Certification” and how Certifications increasingly impact consumer buying trends.
This unique event will be an opportunity to get a deep insight into the new consumer buying trends as well as insights into the value of certification and why/how it works.
- Interact up close and personal with certified clients
- Understand the “WHY” of the Program
- Hear how it helps consumers problem solve at the point of purchase
- Listen to the role it plays in the value proposition
- Insight on key asthma and allergy metrics from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
An impressive panel of keynote speakers will be giving insightful presentations and hold discussions around key topics.
Keynote speakers include:
- Christopher Graves, President & Founder of the Ogilvy Center for Behavioral Science
- Lesa Ukman, Founder, IEG (Sponsorship.com), Lesa Ukman Partnerships and ProSocial Valuation Service
- Dr. Tyra Bryant-Stephens, Director & Founder of the Community Asthma Prevention Program at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Carolyn Forte, Good Housekeeping Institute, Director of the Home Appliances, Cleaning Products, and Textiles Lab
- Dr. John McKeon, CEO of Allergy Standards
- Kenny Mendez, CEO of AAFA
- Ritesh Patel, Chief Digital Officer of Ogilvy Health & Wellness
- Taryn Brucia, Director of Public Relations at LG Electronics USA
The full video of the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program’s Philadelphia Healthier Home Initiative will also be shared at the event.
The password to register is AAAF2018.
The Allergy Summit, allergy-aware, consumers, marketing, certification, asthma & allergy friendly®
Click here to read the official press release.
Click here to access The Allergy Summit official website.