- Evaluation of capability to remove allergen-containing test dust from carpets
- Evaluation of airborne allergen levels during vacuuming
- Evaluation of the integrity of the air filtration system
- Assessment of the performance of the Vacuum Cleaner immediately prior to activation of bag replacement / receptacle emptying signal and filter change signal
- Assessment of exposure to allergens during bag change or receptacle emptying
LG Electronics then obtained the certification after the products they sent for testing passed the tests and met the scientific requirements.
The Kompressor® Technology vacuum, a vacuum cleaner line made by Lg Electronics
LG Electronics is adding to its innovative technologies for the home with the introduction of its first-ever line of vacuum cleaners in the United States. The launch marks the global expansion of the product line for LG and extends its portfolio of home appliances that provide consumers with innovative solutions that help them take better care of their families and clean their homes. As their goal is to bring premium quality products to their consumers, certifying their new vacuum cleaner line as asthma & allergy friendly® was a coherent step moving forward.
Vacuum cleaner, Standards, allergy, asthma, certification, LG Electronics, Kompressor® Technology
LG KOMPRESSOR TOTAL CARE UPRIGHT VACUUM CLEANER The LuV400T is certified asthma and allergy friendly™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) on the basis of scientific testing by physician-led testing organization.
asthma & allergy friendly®® Certification Program” width=”150″ height=”150″ /> WHAT IS A VACUUM CLEANER CERTIFICATION STANDARD? The complete list of standards developed by ASL to test and certify products as asthma & allergy friendly®®