Allergy Standards has an unrivalled brand and point of influence in the allergy aware market throughout the world.
Our events are widely publicised and training reaches thousands of retail professional every year.
We have developed the only certification program in the world that is acknowledged and supported by leading patient groups in the world such as the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America and Asthma Canada
Along with convening international thought leadership events, we produce Scientific Standards, publish research and industry white papers as well as contract research and insight reports with some of the most innovative brands in the world.
We also offer very discreet sponsorship events for our highly regarded in person and online teaching programs
Sponsors of our events and teaching programs enjoy the following:
- A competitive edge in engaging with your target audiences and define marketing messages to speak to specific demographics
- Your brand and name will be properly associated with the program.
- Your product could be associated with the teaching material if strict scientific criteria are met
- Access to a high quality group as the people who sign up for and attend our training and development programs share certain qualities and these qualities make them valuable targets for your marketing
- By associating your brand and message, for example with a welcome message, with the valuable education that these programs provide, you can benefit from the strong, positive connotations that are already in the minds of a receptive audience
Many marketing messages don’t succeed because they fail to attract attention, or when they do, the audience doesn’t feel that they’re being spoken to personally.
Sponsoring an ASL training and development program is the ideal solution to this common marketing problem. It delivers a specific and attentive audience so you can generate more relevant leads, more sales, and more success for your business.
We currently offer sponsorship opportunities for this training program.
Key sponsor will also be given a number of training programs they can donate as scholarships or awards for key staff.