Covers 1 unique product, or a group of similar products in a line.
Upon commencement, the assessment will be delivered within 3 weeks, dependent on receipt of required information.
What we’ll need from you:
Besides the usual company and contact details, you’ll be asked to sign our agreement prior to issuing an invoice. We’ll also need the specific product information that the Health Claim Risk Analysis will be related to, including links to relevant digital resources to be analysed such as website, social media presence, and advertisements.
What you can expect from us:
The project will encompass expertise from the Allergy Standards team in scientific research, project management and consumer product assessment. The team can also draw on other resources including patient advocacy groups and a network of testing and industry experts.
Any reports can be used to assist products to qualify for enrolment at a future date within one Allergy Standards’ national or international health-based Certification Programs, including the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program.
- A review of your allergen-related and health-based marketing claims
- Improved language around claims that is clear and resonates with the end user
- Suggestion of new claims that could be made from existing scientific and technical reports
- Glossary of words that you should not use, to avoid confusion/skepticism
- Glossary of words that CAN and should be used to help
- Insights from consumer surveys and research into the “health maven”
- Helpful tools and tips when communicating with this customer type
- Comparison chart of claims that other brands in the health space are making
- Radar Chart which scores your current vs future state if suggested changes are made