This is an exciting opportunity to join a scaling company and a growing team in Allergy Standards Ltd. (ASL).
Do you want to help everyone to breathe healthier air? Our mantra is design thinking and innovation for the air aware consumer. As an independent, international certification company, we create peer-reviewed, scientific standards for a wide range of products and services to determine their impact on indoor air quality. ASL’s intellectual property portfolio includes unique protocols for products to be CERTIFIED asthma & allergy friendly®. Our mission is to improve lives by empowering people to create the healthiest possible indoor environment through science (ASL Standards), education (ASL Academy) and innovation (ASL Institute). See www.allergystandards.com.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Global Customer Success Executive, to successfully manage relationships with our key customers; to expand our certification program, educational and consultancy services; and to contribute to the strategy of an dynamic growing company.
We are a values driven organisation, placing innovation, excellence, and value creation at the core of everything we do. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
What you can expect?
- You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Implementing a customer success strategy
- Working with our service and technical teams to deliver for our clients
- Our clients are in a variety of industries, so you will have exposure to an array of clientele, including textiles, building products, cleaning products, and manufacturers of electrical appliances.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key contacts at key customer accounts. Act as an internal advocate for our strategic customers
- Deliver revenue retention and renewal: work with key stakeholders to build value
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Onboard new customers and encourage their adoption of our marketing playbook
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Work with our clients to build their engagement with our services, and identify growth opportunities within their organisations that lead to increasing their return on investment
- Support promotional and marketing initiatives, as well as cross collaborations between clients
- Serve as the voice of your customers by identifying key trends and needs and actioning them with our team
- Proactively secure client renewals by laying a strong foundation, exceeding client expectations.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing accounts as well as new accounts, resulting in revenue growth.
- Regularly host in-person and virtual client information sessions and workshops to expand ASL awareness, increase engagement and utilisation
- Support ongoing Business Development Team efforts within new and existing accounts
- Travel to meet customers as required
What we expect
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business or other relevant field; Masters’ Degree a plus
- 3+ years’ of relevant work experience, ideally a combination of sales & marketing
- Experience working in a B2B atmosphere with companies with revenues >$10 million
What You Need To Grow And Succeed
- You are passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- You are a team player who is committed to the success of our customers
- You focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, particularly in writing for a general audience, presenting at conferences, negotiating contracts, etc.
- Good initiative – eager to contribute to an innovative team in a growing company.
- Autonomous work ethic – happy to set your own goals and be held accountable for them
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to coach, to be coached, to influence, and partner with various levels of employees, with high integrity.
- High capacity for judgment, strong organizational skills, and a sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- We are a scaling company, who work at a fast pace to get things done to the highest standard.
- To succeed in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator, able to collaborate with internal Business Development, and build rapport with our customers and partners.
- We expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. You will secure strong relationships with our new and existing clients to build brand awareness, be a part of effectively scaling our business, and achieve revenue goals through strong sales acumen and building quality relationships.
- Access to the ASL Training Academy
- Upskill on key functionalities
- Learn essential tips and ‘best practice’ sales and account optimisation strategies
- Become a skilled knowledge contributor in your field
- Complementary access to accredited courses in our ASL Academy, and accredited courses through our network of external training providers
- High technology working solutions including MacBook and cloud based technologies
- You will benefit from our unique approach to flexible working
- Growth & advancement in a design thinking and dynamic organization, where our values are at the heart of what we do
Job Type / Category
Full time permanent contract, but flexible options will be considered for the right candidate. Based in Dublin City, Ireland.
To enquire please email email@example.com