Tarkett IQ™ Granit™ Homogeneous Vinyl features a look you will love that runs through the entire tile or sheet and that will last the life of the floor without waxing or stripping.
Manufacturer : Tarkett Inc.
Date Certified: 2014-05-29
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1204/12/05/01/2066
Countries Certified: Canada, USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for flooring to meet the above requirement, strict standards must be met where we:
- Test that allergen are easily removed from the surface of the flooring;
- Check that airborne allergens levels remain low while cleaning; and
- Measure the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emitted after installation to make sure they remain low.
What are the product's features?
Tarkett IQ™ Granit™ Homogeneous Vinyl Sheet & Tile features:
- Homogeneous composition—same look throughout
- No need to wax or seal—simply buff for easier maintenance
- FloorScore certification*
- Phthalate free**
*Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014
**Except for recycled material
What's inside the product?
Tarkett IQ™ Granit™ Homogeneous Vinyl Sheet & Tile is made of vinyl that is phthalate free with VOC emissions below detection.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Tarkett IQ™ Granit™ Homogeneous Vinyl Sheet & Tile is available in:
- Fifty colors ways
- A non-directional stone pattern
- Roll width: 6 foot by 6 inch nominal (2 m)
- Roll length: 82 foot by 7 inch nominal (25 m)
- Tile size: 24 inch by 24 inch nominal (610 mm by 610 mm)
- Tile thickness: 0.080 inch nominal (2 mm)
Where can I buy the product?