The pillow is breathable while and acts as an effective allergen barrier.
Manufacturer : Hollander
Date Certified: 2010-03-24
Cert. Number: AAFC: 955/09/02/01/1981
Countries Certified: Canada, USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for a pillow to meet the above requirement, it must meet the following strict standards:
- Outer fabric must be an effective barrier to the passage of allergens;
- Be "breathable" to ensure your comfort;
- Be easily cleaned to remove allergen accumulation;
- Withstand the wear and tear of the recommended cleaning techniques; and
- Contain no chemicals above certification levels that are known to trigger asthma and allergy symptoms or irritant responses.
What are the product's features?
240TC 100% Peachy Polyester, Designed for all sleep positions, machine wash and dry, micron size 3.7
What's inside the product?
The pillow is filled with LuxLoft® polyester fiber which gives you adjustability.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
The product is available in white and King Size.