Bloomingdale's My PrimaLoft Comforter
Manufacturer : Downlite
Date Certified: 2020-04-02
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1659/20/02/03/2110
Countries Certified: USA, Canada
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
"The Bloomingdale's My PrimaLoft Comforter is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to:
• Not have physical or chemical properties that are likely to irritate asthma and/or allergy symptoms; and
• Contribute to the goal of reducing allergen exposure.
But there's still more to it. In order for a comforter or duvet to meet the above requirements, it must meet the following strict standards:
• Outer fabric must be an effective barrier to the passage of allergens;
• Be easily cleaned to remove allergen accumulation;
• Withstand the wear and tear of the recommended cleaning techniques;
• Be ""breathable"" to ensure your comfort; and
• Contain no chemicals above certification levels that are known to trigger asthma and allergy symptoms or irritant responses.
However, it's important to remember that comforter and duvets are not encasements, and you should not rely on these items alone. Comforters and duvets are a great addition to other asthma & allergy friendly® bedding items, that together, help with your asthma and allergy management plan.
What are the product's features?
Available exclusively at Bloomingdale's, premium quality My Primaloft Down Alternative Comforters feature a stripped cotton outer cover and are filled with Primaloft synthetic down clusters. Oversized baffle box allows for maximum loft.
What's inside the product?
PrimaLoft Polyester Fiber Fill
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Yes – Full/Queen & King
Where can I buy the product?