The Mainstays Allergy Pro 300 TC Cotton Down Alternative Pillow has a 300 TC Breathable cotton cover.
Manufacturer : Hollander USA
Date Certified: 2006-05-08
Cert. Number: AAFC: 086/06/02/01/1981
Countries Certified: Canada, USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for a pillow to meet the above requirement, it must meet the following strict standards:
- Outer fabric must be an effective barrier to the passage of allergens;
- Be "breathable" to ensure your comfort;
- Be easily cleaned to remove allergen accumulation;
- Withstand the wear and tear of the recommended cleaning techniques; and
- Contain no chemicals above certification levels that are known to trigger asthma and allergy symptoms or irritant responses.
What are the product's features?
The Mainstays Allergy Pro 300 TC Cotton Down Alternative Pillow has a 300 TC Breathable cotton cover, filled with cluster polyester fibers that give you adjustability for a great night's sleep.
What's inside the product?
The Mainstays Allergy Pro 300 TC Cotton Down Alternative Pillow is filled with Luxloft® polyester fiber which gives you adjustability.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
The Mainstays Allergy Pro 300 TC Cotton Down Alternative Pillow is available in Jumbo and King sizes.
Where can I buy the product?