Covers 1 unique product, or a group of similar products in a line.
Upon commencement, the assessment will be delivered within 3 weeks, dependent on receipt of required information.
What we’ll need from you:
Besides the usual company and contact details, you’ll be asked to sign our agreement prior to issuing an invoice. We’ll also need the specific product information that the Technical Audit will be related to, including links to relevant digital resources to be analysed such as website, social media presence, and advertisements.
What you can expect from us:
The project will encompass expertise from the Allergy Standards team in scientific research, project management and consumer product assessment. The team can also draw on other resources including patient advocacy groups and a network of testing and industry experts.
Any reports can be used to assist products to qualify for enrolment at a future date within one Allergy Standards’ national or international health-based Certification Programs, including the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program.
- Review product specifications
- Review any testing data the company provides
- Provide an opinion on the above with regard to factors impacting those with asthma and allergies
- Suggest potential further testing to fill in the gaps identified above
- Give an assessment of a pathway to asthma & allergy friendly® Certification.