Testing & Certification Policy
ASL has been established in accordance with the following principles to give ultimate confidence to our testing, claim verification and international certification program:
- Corporate structure that safeguards impartiality.
- Management and personnel with the necessary education, training and technical knowledge, and experience for performing functions relating to the type and range of work for all testing, claim verification and international certification program.
- Policies and procedures for the resolution of complaints, appeals and disputes.
- In keeping with best practice of testing and certifying bodies, ASL’s operational policies will be administered in a non-discriminatory manner.
- ASL has also developed a policy and procedure for the resolution of disputes and appeals arising from testing or related matters.
- Documentation and record-keeping will be strictly maintained within the guidelines set forth in the ASL quality manual.