This is an exciting opportunity to join a scaling, digital health and innovation company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Education Account Executive, skilled in the sales, promotion, and operational management of education programs and online learning.
You will be the front face and driving force of our exciting and ground breaking iAir Academy, leading it to its next phase of growth.
This role is best suited to someone who has a wealth of demonstrable experience selling education and learning products and offerings, has a passion for education, and believes in adult learning and development. Experience selling commercial education training programs is highly desirable.
iAIR Academy – We Are Here For Good
At our indoor Air Innovation and Research (iAIR) Academy we provide comprehensive training solutions to help enterprises achieve a healthy and safe indoor environment. As we spend more time indoors, it’s crucial to ensure the air we breathe is clean and free of harmful pollutants. Our academy specializes in providing training programs that cover various aspects of indoor air quality, from identifying common pollutants to implementing effective ventilation and air filtration strategies. Our training courses are designed to meet the unique needs of your enterprise, whether you’re in the healthcare industry, hospitality, or any other sector. Our team of experienced instructors will work with you to create a customized training plan that aligns with your goals and objectives.
What you can expect
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop a network of targeted Learning and Development prospects
- Drive and run efficient, effective and outcome based campaigns that increase business in education like or related services
- Build contacts in Learning and Development departments across target markets
- Promote and become a trusted advisor for the iAIR Academy and it’s products and service offerings
- Oversee demand generation, sales, and delivery of services for the iAir Academy
- Evaluate and develop new education sales opportunities to expand business and increase profitability
- Proactively identify new leads and strategies for engaging with target industries and geographies
- Research and scope current and future industry opportunities in the area of education and online learning
- Run a full sales cycle and close sales for both new business and existing customers for the iAir Academy
- Plan and schedule high-impact engagements
- Oversee and manage getting listed for CPD accreditation for training courses
- Work with our content creation team to transfer training to our iAir Academy platform
- Follow up diligently with participants, to elicit attendee feedback, assess training effectiveness, and provide certificates of completion
- Conduct ROI analysis for all education and iAir Academy project and initiatives
- Market the iAIR academy making sure our promotional and sales platforms are working to the highest capabilities
- Manage the administration of training platforms, products, and projects, ensuring content is up to date
- Follow up in a tailored and timely manner with contacts who enquire or engage with the education platform and related communications
- Report regularly and effectively, foreseeing and developing metrics reports that will accurately reflect relevant activity to enable decision making
- Lead effective and timely project management to support sales
- Engage in education program research, learning networks, and the training landscape to keep up to date with general best practice in relevant areas.
What we expect
- Proven track record of self-motivation, self-initiative, and the ability to work to KPIs, deadlines, and targets.
- Proven capability of working successfully with multiple decision makers and stakeholders
- Strong systems and software skills, and an enthusiasm to learn new systems
- A team player, with a track record of completing projects, processes, and tasks to a high standard of completion
- You will bring positive energy into the company, and form professional relationships with our team, and our wide network of industry experts.
What we require
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Sales, Business, Learning & Development, or other relevant field
- 3+ years’ of relevant work experience
- Experience selling education training programs
- Experience in sales & demand generation within education and learning and development sectors
- Strong project-management skills
- You must be familiar with getting listed for CPD accreditation for training courses
- Previous tech sales/web/online learning product sales experience
- Knowledge of American and International “Education” product type sales industry would be an advantage
- Expertise in using a CRM system
- Dedication to manage your key accountabilities to deliver your and your team’s goals
What you need to Grow and Succeed in this role
- You are a fast learner who can quickly get up to speed with a variety of new systems
- You are a forward thinker who can come up with solutions
- You are a commercially minded, highly resourceful team-player
- You are happy to get stuck in
- You have great attention to detail
- You are an excellent communicator, with high capacity for judgment, effective at building relationships
- You are a problem solver, and know how to work with initiative
- You love learning, and being coached to learn new things
- You have strong research skills
- You have strong organisational skills
- You enjoy and understand the benefits of successful process completion to the highest standard
- You take pride in the role to achieve target and over achieve where possible.
- You demonstrate eagerness to continuously learn in response to a changing environment and new developments
- You will contribute effectively to a climate in which people want to do their best, understanding that change is an on-going process which is an integral part of ASL’s culture.
- Based in the hub of Dublin City, in Grand Canal Quay.
- Attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate
- Paid access to a number of courses in the ASL Academy
- We pay for your LinkedIn Sales Navigator training, and access to our CMS provider’s training academy
- Work in the hub of Grand Canal Quay, with great access to all of the local amenities
- Gain experience in a scaling company that values digital data driven working solutions
- Enjoy a variety of office snacks!
To learn more about this role or to apply contact Emma Coonan @ email@example.com