This is an exciting opportunity to join a scaling, digital health and innovation company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Demand Generation Manager, to successfully develop and run the demand generation strategy and process.
You will build brand awareness, create interest in and excitement for our products and services to attract and retain customers, manage a demand generated lead pipeline, and drive revenue growth. Ultimately, you will be responsible for generating demand for our business and product offerings.
This role is best suited to someone who has demonstrable experience managing successful demand and lead generation campaigns, from build phase through to execution and reporting, with experience in, and a deep understanding of, event and campaign management.
What You Can Expect
Your Key Responsibilities
Demand Generation Management:
- Deliver and own the demand generation plan to expand our brand reach, drive demand, and meet our growth targets
- Build and analyse the demand generation process, with clear reporting to show the results of all demand generation activity
- Implement lead generation campaigns through email, social media, webinars, and content marketing strategies
- Work closely with the Sales Team to build a database of target customers/industries
- Ensure that the Sales Team are following up potential leads and managing pipeline
- Regularly monitor and optimise campaign performance, including lead generation conversion rates, and communicating back to our Sales, Finance, and Management Team
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our target audience, competitors, and internal strengths and weaknesses
- Conduct detailed persona and empathy map exercises to gain a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and pain points
- Collaborate with our Scientific Team to specify scientific insights needed to support initiatives.
Lead and Pipeline Generation:
- Take ownership of demand generated lead pipeline creation, and regular demand generation meetings to review MQLs and pipeline targets
- Maximise digital marketing efforts to increase engagement and generate leads
- Provide direction and educated insight in the handling of contact leads generated through demand generation, working collaboratively with the Finance, Sales, Science teams, and the wider team.
Event Based Demand:
- Manage and advise on attendance and participation at key events, conferences, and trade shows to generate and leverage demand
- Run effective digital outreach efforts as per the schedule to generate demand and set up sales appointments
- Focus on optimising demand generation outreach playbooks, leveraging content formats to reach our target audience effectively as per the outreach schedule
- Leverage digital platforms and other media platforms to identify relevant journalists and media outlets, and target them with personalised pitches to maximise the impact of our media relations efforts
- Create a weekly earned media internal memo to share our progress and plans with key stakeholders, and report on results
- Professionally and enthusiastically represent the company at promotional and industry events as arise
- Manage the flow of information on project status of product launch milestones, and demand generation milestones related to key events.
- Lead and manage a clear action plan to build ASL’s brand as a key opinion leader in the field of healthier indoor air, using specific approaches to generate and maximise engagement through our partners, third parties, clients, and beyond
- Establish where needed, and utilise where existing, processes for product launch and brand development, through case studies, testimonials, and credentials
- Work with our certification partners to build awareness of the certification program
- Work with new and existing channels to build awareness of our business services including iAir Academy and iAir Institute
- Work with our certification and business service customers, and their agencies, to encourage their use of the certification program brand and messaging, and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice.”
What we expect
- Demonstrable experience in managing and tactically running demand generation initiatives, campaigns, and processes relating to demand generation
- Demonstrable experience extracting reports, and presenting and communicating insights which will drive the demand generation strategy
- Proven track record of self-motivation, self-initiative, and the ability to work to KPIs, deadlines, and targets.
- Proven capability of working successfully with multiple decision makers and stakeholders
- Strong systems and software skills, and an enthusiasm to learn new systems
- A team player, with a track record of completing projects, processes, and tasks to a high standard of completion
- Ability to apply demand generation techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- You must have an expert understanding of key demand generation metrics including website visits, keyword rankings, click-through rates, lead numbers, conversion rates, Google Adwords, PPC, SEO, and social advertising, as well as experience in the daily analysis and optimization of these channels
- You will bring positive energy into the company, and form professional relationships with our team, and our wide network of industry experts.
What we require
- 3+ years’ of demand generation experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Demand Generation, Business, Marketing, Sales, or other relevant field
- Experience in Project Management is essential
- Experience in Event Management is essential
- Experience marketing to a technical audience
- Experience with cloud-based technologies
- Data and results-driven mindset
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent initiative – eager to contribute to an innovative team in a fast-moving, growing company
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- High capacity for judgment, strong organizational skills, and a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- You will need to build, maintain, and report back on a demand generation process measured against target. This is a critical requirement of the role
- You have a Growth Mindset.
What You Need To Grow And Succeed in this role
- You are a fast learner who can quickly get up to speed with a variety of new systems
- You are a commercially minded, highly resourceful team-player
- You are happy to get stuck in and have great attention to detail
- You love learning, and being coached to learn new things
- You enjoy and understand the benefits of successful process completion to the highest standard
- You take pride in the role to achieve target and over achieve where possible
- You demonstrate eagerness to continuously learn in response to a changing environment and new developments
- You will contribute effectively to a climate in which people want to do their best, understanding that change is an on-going process which is an integral part of ASL’s culture
- You are a problem solver, and know how to work with initiative
- You are dedicated to manage your key accountabilities to deliver your and your team’s goals.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate
- Get paid access to a number of educational courses in our iAir Academy
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator training, and access to our CMS provider’s training academy
- Work in the hub of Grand Canal Quay, with great access to all of the local amenities
- Gain experience in a purpose driven, scaling company that values data driven working solutions
- Enjoy a variety of office snacks!
Job Type / Category
Full time permanent contract, based in Dublin City, Ireland.
To enquire please email Emma Coonan @ firstname.lastname@example.org