Chief Innovation Officer
Dave has been working with Allergy Standards since 2009. His key responsibilities are in the Digital Transformation, New Product Development, Consumer Insights/Data and Digital Strategy sectors of the business.
Over the past several years Dave and his team have developed
- ASL and Certification Program related web sites
- The cloud based infrastructure of ASL
- Client Services Portal
- CRM system customisations
- Certified Product, Standard and Document database applications
- Liaised with partners in developing the ASL core business offering.
Dave has been involved in the area of new product development since 1999 and in that time designed, developed, hosted and supported multiple solutions.
- “Green field” development of 14 hours of online e-learning. A unique, feature rich, mentor lead suite of Sales Training modules.
In the 10 years it was retained by IBM global learning over 12,000 IBM sales people worldwide took these courses, saving millions of dollars in travel, training and lost man hours.
Dave managed a global team (Ireland, India and USA), with overall responsibility for delivery, technologies implemented and development budget.
- Complex E-commerce solutions for several household names in Ireland. The digital transformation of their businesses enabling them to scale internationally.
Dave is an accomplished musician and was the keyboard player and music programmer for award winning and international acclaimed band A House. Produced 3 Albums for EMI worldwide, released 12 singles and toured the world.
During his time in music Dave also worked on albums for The Frank & Walters, The Brilliant Trees and Ponyclub, which all received international releases. He toured extensively with these groups.