Manufacturer : Dyson USA Inc
Date Certified: 2015-04-15
Test Protocol ID: 03-07
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1297/15/03/07/1989
Additional Product Names: V6 HEPA, V6 Absolute
Countries Certified: USA, All territories ex USA and Canada, Canada
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to:
- Remove allergens from your home;
- Retain allergens that are removed from your carpet within the vacuum cleaner;
- Remove allergens without redistributing them back into your home’s air;
- Maintain allergen pick-up when the bag or receptacle is partly filled; and
- Limit your exposure to allergens upon changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle; and
- Removes allergens from crevices in your hard floors.
- But there’s still more to it. In order for a vacuum to meet the above requirements, strict standards must be met where we:
- Compare levels of Surface Allergens before and after vacuuming, using carpet and also hard floor crevices;
- Monitor Airborne Allergens during vacuuming;
- Count Particles to determine the air filtration system’s integrity;
- Assess Performance when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full;
- • Assess Dust Emission when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full; and
- • Assess Your Exposure to Allergens in the air while changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle.
What are the product's features?
Whole machine HEPA filtration.
Transforms to a handheld.
Motorized cleaner head cleans all floor types.
Up to 20 minutes of powerful fade-free suction.
Max power provides 6 minutes of high suction power.
What's inside the product?
V6 HEPA: Motorized cleaner head, docking station, combination tool, crevice tool.
V6 Absolute: Soft roller cleanerhead, direct drive cleanerhead, mini motorized tool, mini soft dusting brush, docking station, combination tool, crevice tool.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?