Tarkett’s FiberFloor® ProLine™ Collection is convenient and practical to take the guesswork out of selecting the right cost-effective flooring solution.
Date Certified: 2012-02-09
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1155/11/05/01/2066
Countries Certified: Canada, USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for flooring to meet the above requirement, strict standards must be met where we:
- Test that allergen are easily removed from the surface of the flooring;
- Check that airborne allergens levels remain low while cleaning; and
- Measure the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emitted after installation to make sure they remain low.
What are the product's features?
Tarkett's FiberFloor® ProLine™ Collection is:
- 65 mil overall/11.5 mil wear layer
- Top coated with urethane
- Hypoallergenic, FloorScore certified, and Phthalate Free
- Warm, quiet, and comfortable
- Wear, scuff, scratch, and indentation resistant
- Moisture resistant so it is ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Warranted for 10 years
What's inside the product?
Tarkett's FiberFloor® ProLine™ Collection is multi-layered, fiber glass reinforced flooring. It is dimensionally stable, phthalate free and has low VOC emissions.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Tarkett's FiberFloor® ProLine™ Collection is available in 20 different color ways.
Where can I buy the product?