Tarkett’s FiberFloor® Easy Living™ Collection is built with the performance and durability for everyday life with extra protection and thickness.
Manufacturer : Tarkett Inc.
Date Certified: 2012-02-09
Test Protocol ID: 05-01
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1155/11/05/01/2066
Countries Certified: Canada, USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for flooring to meet the above requirement, strict standards must be met where we:
- Test that allergen are easily removed from the surface of the flooring;
- Check that airborne allergens levels remain low while cleaning; and
- Measure the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emitted after installation to make sure they remain low.
What are the product's features?
Tarkett's FiberFloor® Easy Living™ Collection is:
- 100 mil overall/14 mil wear layer
- Top coated with urethane
- Easily coordinated with other floors in the iSelect® system
- Hypoallergenic, FloorScore certified, and Phthalate Free
- Warm, quiet, and comfortable
- Wear, scuff, scratch, and indentation resistant
- Water, moisture, mold, and mildew resistant
- Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- 15-year residential limited warranty
What's inside the product?
Tarkett's FiberFloor® Easy Living™ Collection is multi-layered, fiber glass reinforced flooring. It is dimensionally stable, phthalate free and has low VOC emissions.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Tarkett's FiberFloor® Easy Living™ Collection is available in 49 different designs.