Manufacturer : Dyson USA Inc
Date Certified: 2017-06-14
Test Protocol ID: 03-01
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1324/15/03/01/1989
Countries Certified: USA, Canada, All territories ex USA and Canada
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to:
- Remove allergens from your home;
- Retain allergens that are removed from your carpet within the vacuum cleaner;
- Remove allergens without redistributing them back into your home’s air;
- Maintain allergen pick-up when the bag or receptacle is partly filled; and
- Limit your exposure to allergens upon changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle; and
- Removes allergens from crevices in your hard floors.
- But there’s still more to it. In order for a vacuum to meet the above requirements, strict standards must be met where we:
- Compare levels of Surface Allergens before and after vacuuming, using carpet and also hard floor crevices;
- Monitor Airborne Allergens during vacuuming;
- Count Particles to determine the air filtration system’s integrity;
- Assess Performance when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full;
- • Assess Dust Emission when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full; and
- • Assess Your Exposure to Allergens in the air while changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle.
What are the product's features?
Light to carry. Weighs just 12.15lbs.
Easy to store. Saves storage space with a collapsible wand.
Self-adjusting cleaner head. Active base plate automatically raises and lowers to seal in suction across all floors.
Carbon fiber filaments. Engineered to remove fine dust from hard floors.
5 year warranty. Dyson's free 5 year warranty covers parts and labor, plus free shipping there and back.
What's inside the product?
- Combination Tool
- Stair Tool
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?