The EON™ ALLERGEN upright is the first commercial vacuum to be CERTIFIED asthma & allergy friendly®.
Manufacturer : Sanitaire
Date Certified: 2017-08-31
Test Protocol ID: 03-01
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1508/17/03/01/1996
Countries Certified: Canada, USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to:
- Remove allergens from your home;
- Retain allergens that are removed from your carpet within the vacuum cleaner;
- Remove allergens without redistributing them back into your home’s air;
- Maintain allergen pick-up when the bag or receptacle is partly filled; and
- Limit your exposure to allergens upon changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle; and
- Removes allergens from crevices in your hard floors.
- But there’s still more to it. In order for a vacuum to meet the above requirements, strict standards must be met where we:
- Compare levels of Surface Allergens before and after vacuuming, using carpet and also hard floor crevices;
- Monitor Airborne Allergens during vacuuming;
- Count Particles to determine the air filtration system’s integrity;
- Assess Performance when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full;
- • Assess Dust Emission when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full; and
- • Assess Your Exposure to Allergens in the air while changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle.
What are the product's features?
The EON™ ALLERGEN upright is the first commercial vacuum to be certified asthma & allergy friendly®. It delivers an exceptional clean with a sealed HEPA system and CRI Gold Seal of Approval, the highest level certified by the Carpet & Rug Institue. LEED qualified at just 68 dBA for 24/7 Do Not Disturb performance.