If you want to give your baby or toddler the best possible protection against asthma, allergies and toxic chemicals, this is the crib mattress for you
Manufacturer : Pure Zees
Date Certified: 2014-08-28
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1232/13/02/22/2077
Countries Certified: USA, Ireland
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for a waterproof infant mattress to meet the above requirement, it must meet the following strict standards:
• Be an effective barrier to the passage of allergens;
• Be suitably firm;
• Have a waterproof layer that is resistant to water penetration;
• Be "breathable" to ensure your comfort;
• Be easily cleaned to remove allergen accumulation;
• Withstand the wear and tear of the recommended cleaning techniques; and
• Contain no chemicals above certification levels that are known to trigger asthma and allergy symptoms or irritant responses.
What are the product's features?
The Pure Zees crib Mattress has a number of properties that you won't find in other baby mattresses.
- Proven and certified by Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) to be an effective barrier to dust mites and cat dander making it asthma and allergy friendly – first baby mattress in the world with this certification
- Scientifically tested for harmful chemicals – not just a claim
- Inherently Fire Resistant, without need for nasty fire retardant chemicals
- Proven to have a waterproof and breathable layer, with no need for added cost of a mattress protector
- Practical, easy to clean encasement cover that is impermeable to urine, faeces, dribble and vomit
What's inside the product?
In the manufacturing of this mattress an environmental sustainable fibre free of harmful chemicals was used.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
27 ¼ x 51 ⅝ x 6 inches
Where can I buy the product?