Automatically purifies and humidifies for a healthier environment. Removes formaldehyde.
Hygienically removes 99.9% of bacteria in the water.
Tested to industry standard test EN1822 for particle capture and GB/T 18801 for formaldehyde removal.
Tested to DTM-004533.
Manufacturer : Dyson
Date Verified: 2021-11-09
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1671/21/21/01/1989
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
The PH02 DYSON PURE HUMIDIFY+COOL CRYPTOMIC is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there’s still more to it. In order for an air cleaner to meet the above requirement, strict standards for appropriate levels must be met where we:
• Test the air clean to ensure it reduces allergens from the air;
• Monitor allergen levels after use to make sure the allergens are removed by the device, and not just redistributed on surfaces around the room; and
• Verify its capability to achieve the above requirements without exposure to ozone above designated limits.
What are the product's features?
- 360° filtration system uses activated carbon to remove gases and odors and a HEPA filter to capture 99.97% pollutants as small as 0.3 microns.- Dyson Cryptomic™ technology removes formaldehyde, continuously.*
- Air Multiplier™ technology circulates purified, humidified air throughout the whole room.- Automatically senses and reacts to changes in air quality and humidity, then reports them in real time on LCD screen and on your Dyson Link app.**
- Choose between Fan mode for direct cooling with your choice between 0 and 90° oscillation, Breeze mode to mimic a refreshing breeze and Backwards airflow mode to purify and humidify without cooling.
- In Night-time mode, the machine monitors, purifies and humidifies using the quiet settings, with a dimmed display.
- Program your machine to turn off after pre-set intervals between 30 minutes and 8 hours.
- Hassle-free deep clean cycle thoroughly eliminates mineral build-up and bacteria throughout the water system at the touch of a button. Low maintenance easily-to-replace filters. Both with built-in notifications when they require maintenance.
- Curved and magnetized remote stores neatly on top of the machine.
- Using compatible voice control services, control your machine with simple, spoken instructions. Works with Amazon Alexa and Apple Siri®.
*Tested to industry standard test EN1822 for particle capture and GB/T 18801 for formaldehyde destruction.
**Requires device to run app, Wi-Fi or mobile data, Bluetooth 4.0 support, and iOS version 10 or Android version 5 (or above). Standard data and messaging rates may apply
What's inside the product?
- 1 purifying humidifying fan
- 1 combined glass HEPA and activated carbon filter
- 1 selective catalytic oxidization filter
- 1 remote control
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Yes, different colors
Where can I buy the product?