Manufacturer : Hollander USA
Date Certified: 2016-05-20
Test Protocol ID: 02-08
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1357/16/02/08/1981
Countries Certified: Canada, USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to:
- Not have physical or chemical properties that are likely to irritate asthma and/or allergy symptoms; and
- Contribute to the goal of reducing allergen exposure.
- But there’s still more to it. In order for a blanket to meet the above requirements, it must meet the following strict standards:
- Outer fabric must be an effective barrier to the passage of allergens;
- Be easily cleaned to remove allergen accumulation;
- Withstand the wear and tear of the recommended cleaning techniques;
- Be “breathable” to ensure your comfort; and
- Contain no chemicals above certification levels that are known to trigger asthma and allergy symptoms or irritant responses.
- However, it’s important to remember that a blanket is not an encasement, and you should not rely on these items alone. Blankets are a great addition to other asthma & allergy friendly™ bedding items, that together, help with your asthma and allergy management plan.
What are the product's features?
233TC 100% cotton, Down alternative polyester microfiber fill, box quilt construction, lightweight warmth, machine wash and dry, Micron size 8.9
What's inside the product?
Polyester fiber fill
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
LIGHT BLUE, VINTAGE SILVER, & LATTE