Micromax™ AAFA Certified Down-Alternative Pillow
Date Certified: 2019-05-14
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1618/19/02/01/1981
Countries Certified: Canada, USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
The Micromax™ AAFA Certified Down-Alternative Pillow is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for a pillow to meet the above requirement, it must meet the following strict standards:
• Outer fabric must be an effective barrier to the passage of allergens;
• Be ""breathable"" to ensure your comfort;
• Be easily cleaned to remove allergen accumulation;
• Withstand the wear and tear of the recommended cleaning techniques; and
• Contain no chemicals above certification levels that are known to trigger asthma and allergy symptoms or irritant responses.
What are the product's features?
This product has been tested by Allergy Standards Ltd and is officially certified asthma- and allergy-friendly (AAFA); scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens
300-thread count sateen.
To lengthen life of insert purchase Pillow Protector (sold separately).
Made in the USA of imported materials.
What's inside the product?
Cover is made of 100% cotton; filled with 100% polyester.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Available in two sizes and three levels of support; soft for stomach sleepers, medium for back sleepers and firm for side sleepers.
Where can I buy the product?