LuxeportPURE Silk Duvets are certified asthma & allergy friendly®
Manufacturer : Luxeport
Date Certified: 2014-06-18
Test Protocol ID: 02-03
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1269/14/02/03/2101
Countries Certified: USA, Canada
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to:
- Not have physical or chemical properties that are likely to irritate asthma and/or allergy symptoms; and
- Contribute to the goal of reducing allergen exposure.
- But there's still more to it. In order for a comforter or duvet to meet the above requirements, it must meet the following strict standards:
- Outer fabric must be an effective barrier to the passage of allergens;
- Be easily cleaned to remove allergen accumulation;
- Withstand the wear and tear of the recommended cleaning techniques;
- Be "breathable" to ensure your comfort; and
- Contain no chemicals above certification levels that are known to trigger asthma and allergy symptoms or irritant responses.
- However, it's important to remember that comforter and duvets are not encasements, and you should not rely on these items alone. Comforters and duvets are a great addition to other asthma & allergy friendly™ bedding items, that together, help with your asthma and allergy management plan.
What are the product's features?
- Made from natural long strand silk that provides a proven barrier against allergens, dust mites and pet dander.
- Silk adjusts to your body temperature, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer, while providing luxurious silk comfort.
- Mold, mildew and odor resistant and offers the ultimate in health and wellness benefit.
- LuxeportPURE products are machine washable, fire retardant
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
- Twin: 168X224 cm / 66"X88" - 1.78 kg / 63 oz
- Queen: 224X238 cm / 88"X94" - 2.51 Kg / 88.5 oz
- King: 270X244 cm / 106"X96" - 3.07 kg / 109 oz