Johnsonite’s iQ™ Optima® Homogeneous Vinyl Sheet & Tile is Johnsonite's best-selling product because it maintains its classic, travertine beauty in 54 color designs for a lifetime courtesy of its homogeneous construction.
Manufacturer : Tarkett Inc.
Date Certified: 2014-05-29
Test Protocol ID: 05-01
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1204/12/05/01/2066
Countries Certified: USA, Canada
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for flooring to meet the above requirement, strict standards must be met where we:
- Test that allergen are easily removed from the surface of the flooring;
- Check that airborne allergens levels remain low while cleaning; and
- Measure the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emitted after installation to make sure they remain low.
What are the product's features?
Johnsonite's IQ™ Optima® Homogeneous Vinyl Sheet & Tile features:
- Twenty-five percent pre-consumer recycled material
- No need to wax or seal—simply buff for easier maintenance
- Phthalate free*
- FloorScore certification** and meets CA 01350
- Reduced water, detergent, and energy costs
- NSF-332 certified platinum (UL)
*Except for recycled material
**Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014)
What's inside the product?
Johnsonite's IQ™ Optima® Homogeneous Vinyl Sheet & Tile is made of vinyl that is phthalate free with VOC emissions below detection.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Johnsonite's IQ™ Optima® Homogeneous Vinyl Sheet & Tile is available in:
- Fifty-four color ways
- Roll width: 6 foot by 6 inch nominal (2 m)
- Roll length: 82 foot by seven inch nominal (25 m)
- Tile size: 24 inch by 24 inch nominal (610 mm by 610 mm)
- Tile thickness: 0.080 inch nominal (two mm)