Johnsonite’s iQ™ Natural Vinyl Sheet is made from 75 percent natural materials and 16 percent rapidly renewable materials that deliver low maintenance, exceptional longevity, and the market's best life-cycle cost.
Manufacturer : Tarkett Inc.
Date Certified: 2014-05-29
Test Protocol ID: 05-01
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1204/12/05/01/2066
Countries Certified: Canada, USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for flooring to meet the above requirement, strict standards must be met where we:
- Test that allergen are easily removed from the surface of the flooring;
- Check that airborne allergens levels remain low while cleaning; and
- Measure the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emitted after installation to make sure they remain low.
What are the product's features?
Johnsonite's IQ™ Natural Vinyl Sheet features:
- Contains 75 percent natural content which includes 16 percent rapidly renewable content
- No need to wax or seal—simply buff for easier maintenance
- High quality, low maintenance and extreme longevity
- Phthalate free*
- FloorScore certified**
- NSF-332 certified platinum (UL)
*Except for recycled material
**Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014
What's inside the product?
Johnsonite's IQ™ Natural Vinyl Sheet is made of vinyl that is phthalate free with VOC emissions below detection.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Johnsonite's IQ™ Natural Vinyl Sheet is available in:
- Thickness: 0.080 inch (2.0mm)
- Roll Width: 6 foot by 6 inch nominal (2m)
- Roll Length: 8 foot by 27 inch nominal (25m)
- Twenty-four color ways, each inspired by nature