Purifying fan cleans the whole room.. We design our purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter. Dyson engineers and research concluded that to clean an entire room properly, you need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultra-fine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier™ technology.
The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by ""the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber"" - this means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only. Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 290ft² room and DTM801.
Manufacturer : Dyson Technology Limited
Date Verified: 2018-04-30
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1555/18/08/01/1989
Countries Certified: USA, All territories ex USA and Canada
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
The Dyson Pure Cool™ DP04 is certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there’s still more to it. In order for an air cleaner to meet the above requirement, strict standards for appropriate levels must be met where we:
• Test the air clean to ensure it reduces allergens from the air;
• Monitor allergen levels after use to make sure the allergens are removed by the device, and not just redistributed on surfaces around the room; and
• Verify its capability to achieve the above requirements without exposure to ozone above designated limits. "
What are the product's features?
- 360° filtration system uses activated carbon to remove gases and odors and a HEPA filter to capture 99.97% pollutants as small as 0.3 microns.
- Air Multiplier™ technology circulates purified air throughout the whole room.
- Automatically senses and reacts to changes in air quality, then reports pollution in real time on LCD screen and on your Dyson Link app.***
- Choose between Fan mode for direct cooling with your choice of 0 to 350° oscillation and Backwards airflow mode to purify without cooling.
- In Night-time mode, the machine monitors and purifies using the quiet settings, with a dimmed display.
- Program your machine to turn off after pre-set intervals between 30 minutes and 8 hours.- Safe and easy to clean with low maintenance, easy-to-replace filters. With built-in notifications when they require replacing.
- Curved and magnetized remote stores neatly on top of the machine.
- Using compatible voice control services, control your machine with simple, spoken instructions. Works with Amazon Alexa and Apple Siri®.
***Requires device to run app, Wi-Fi or mobile data, Bluetooth 4.0 support, and iOS version 10 or Android version 5 (or above). Standard data and messaging rates may apply.
What's inside the product?
- 1 purifying fan
- 1 activated carbon filter
- 1 glass HEPA filter
- 1 remote control"
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Yes, different colors
Where can I buy the product?