Manufacturer : Dyson USA Inc
Date Certified: 2015-01-20
Test Protocol ID: 03-02
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1286/14/03/02/1989
Countries Certified: Canada, All territories ex USA and Canada, USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to:
- Remove allergens from your home;
- Retain allergens that are removed from your carpet within the vacuum cleaner;
- Remove allergens without redistributing them back into your home’s air;
- Maintain allergen pick-up when the bag or receptacle is partly filled; and
- Limit your exposure to allergens upon changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle; and
- Removes allergens from crevices in your hard floors.
- But there’s still more to it. In order for a vacuum to meet the above requirements, strict standards must be met where we:
- Compare levels of Surface Allergens before and after vacuuming, using carpet and also hard floor crevices;
- Monitor Airborne Allergens during vacuuming;
- Count Particles to determine the air filtration system’s integrity;
- Assess Performance when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full;
- • Assess Dust Emission when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full; and
- • Assess Your Exposure to Allergens in the air while changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle.
What are the product's features?
Expels Cleaner Air Than Any Other
DC63/64 permanently captures particles down to 0.3 microns in size, expelling air that's cleaner than the room's ambient air. Its 2 Tier RadialTM cyclones separate microscopic particles such as pollen, mould spores and bacteria from the airflow. With efficient filtration, and seals engineered to be airtight, all the air that exists the machine is HEPA level. This makes DC63/64 ideal for allergy suffers.
Dusting With Carbon Fibre Filaments
The new Carbon fibre soft dusting brush has ultra-fine carbon fibre filaments to improve pick-up of fine dust from hard surfaces. Its thin profile fits into small crevices and an angled handle makes it easier to use.
Twist and Flexes into Awkward Spaces
The Reach under tool is a completely redesigned Flexi-crevice tool. Its paddle-snapped profile, robust bristles and flexible construction enable dust and dirt removal from he most hard-to-reach parts of your home - quickly and effectively.
What's inside the product?
Self-adjusting cleaner head.
Automatically adjusts between carpets and hard floors – sealing in suction.
Wand and long-reach hose release in one smooth action, so it’s easy to clean up high and under furniture.
Hygienic bin emptying.
No need to get your hands dirty, just push the button to release the dirt.
Whole-machine HEPA filtration that traps allergens and bacteria inside the machine.
Expels cleaner air than the air you breathe.
Steers with a turn of the wrist to maneuver easily around furniture, obstacles and into difficult places.
Certified asthma & allergy friendly® by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
Earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
5 year warranty on parts and labor. Free, no hassle repair or replacement.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
The Dyson DC63/64 is available in yellow, purple, and blue.