Manufacturer : Dyson USA Inc
Date Certified: 2015-01-26
Test Protocol ID: 03-02
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1284/14/03/02/1989
Countries Certified: All territories ex USA and Canada
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to:
- Remove allergens from your home;
- Retain allergens that are removed from your carpet within the vacuum cleaner;
- Remove allergens without redistributing them back into your home’s air;
- Maintain allergen pick-up when the bag or receptacle is partly filled; and
- Limit your exposure to allergens upon changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle; and
- Removes allergens from crevices in your hard floors.
- But there’s still more to it. In order for a vacuum to meet the above requirements, strict standards must be met where we:
- Compare levels of Surface Allergens before and after vacuuming, using carpet and also hard floor crevices;
- Monitor Airborne Allergens during vacuuming;
- Count Particles to determine the air filtration system’s integrity;
- Assess Performance when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full;
- • Assess Dust Emission when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full; and
- • Assess Your Exposure to Allergens in the air while changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle.
What are the product's features?
Performance of a Full-Sized Machine
DC48/49 is Dyson's smallest vacuum. But it's powered by the Dyson digital motor V4, so it performs like a full-sized machine.
Removes Dirt and Dust From All Floor Types
The latest turbine head has stiff nylon bristles for removing ground-in-dirt from carpets, and soft carbon fibre filaments for gently removing fine dust from hard floors.
Built Around a Ball - Light to Pull, Follows Obediently
DC48/49 follows you effortlessly around the home, without the awkward moves.
Captures More Microscopic Dust Than Any Other Cyclone
Dyson cyclones are more efficient than others - more dust and dirt is flung out of the airflow and into the bin.
Dyson's Quietest Vacuum
Noise levels have been reduced and sound quality has been improved - throughout the machine and floor tool.
What's inside the product?
Advanced cleaner head technology
Self-adjusting cleaner head for optimal contact on every floor type. Carbon fiber bristles remove fine dust from hard floors.
2 Tier Radial™ cyclones
Dyson cyclones capture more microscopic dust than any other.
The latest Ball™ technology
Turns on a dime
Light and durable
Weighs just 11.6 lbs.
Tangle-free Turbine tool
The only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle.
Instant release wand
For cleaning awkward areas.
Quick and hygienic bin emptying.
On-board combination and stair tool.
No extra costs
No replacement bags or filters to buy.
Ball Compact includes a 5-year warranty, parts and labor.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Dyson DC48/49 is available in Purple and Yellow.