Natura® is Benjamin Moore’s most decorated and environmentally friendly paint.
Manufacturer : Benjamin Moore
Date Certified: 2015-05-14
Test Protocol ID: 04-01
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1308/15/04/01/2108
Countries Certified: All territories ex USA and Canada, USA, Canada
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for paint to meet the above requirement, strict standards must be met where we:
- Measure the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emitted by the paint in the 14 days after painting to make sure they remain low;
- Evaluate the performance of the paint. It must meet or exceed physical performance standards for drying time, scrubbability, cleanability and adhesion; and
- Review all of the ingredients in the paint to ensure that allergenic and sensitizing chemicals are as low as possible or non-existent.
What are the product's features?
The Benjamin Moore Natura Premium Interior Paint features:
- Quick drying – returns the room for use the same day
- Paint & Primer Together – saves time
- Available in over 3,500 colors – unlimited color selection
- Patented technology – Natura U.S. Patent No. 8,507,579
What's inside the product?
The Benjamin Moore Natura Premium Interior Paint is made of 100% acrylic latex—not to be confused with natural latex that comes from the sap of rubber trees—that uses patented technology and colorants.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
The Benjamin Moore Natura Premium Interior Paint comes in:
- Finishes: Flat, Eggshell, and Semi-Gloss
- Sizes: Quarts, Gallons and Fives