Manufacturer : Dyson USA Inc
Date Certified: 2017-02-01
Test Protocol ID: 03-01
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1393/17/03//01/1989
Countries Certified: USA, Canada
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to:
- Remove allergens from your home;
- Retain allergens that are removed from your carpet within the vacuum cleaner;
- Remove allergens without redistributing them back into your home’s air;
- Maintain allergen pick-up when the bag or receptacle is partly filled; and
- Limit your exposure to allergens upon changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle; and
- Removes allergens from crevices in your hard floors.
- But there’s still more to it. In order for a vacuum to meet the above requirements, strict standards must be met where we:
- Compare levels of Surface Allergens before and after vacuuming, using carpet and also hard floor crevices;
- Monitor Airborne Allergens during vacuuming;
- Count Particles to determine the air filtration system’s integrity;
- Assess Performance when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full;
- • Assess Dust Emission when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full; and
- • Assess Your Exposure to Allergens in the air while changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle.
What are the product's features?
Turns on a dime. Light to maneuver and steers easily into difficult spaces.
Ball Technology. Core components are housed within a ball, lowering the machine's center of gravity - increasing stability and maneuverability.
Powerful suction across all floors. Cleans carpets, wood floors, vinyl and tiles.
Self-adjusting cleaner head. Active base plate automatically raises and lowers to seal in suction across all floors.
Instant-release wand. Wand and long-reach hose release in one smooth action, so it's easy to clean up high and under furniture.
5 year warranty. Dyson's 5 year warranty cover parts and labor, plus free shipping there and back.
What's inside the product?
- Combination Tool
- Stair Tool
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?