Manufacturer : Allied Home
Date Certified: 2017-06-07
Test Protocol ID: 02-16
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1409/17/02/16/2118
Countries Certified: USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for a pillow to meet the above requirement, it must meet the following strict standards:
- Outer fabric must be an effective barrier to the passage of allergens;
- Be "breathable" to ensure your comfort;
- Be easily cleaned to remove allergen accumulation;
- Withstand the wear and tear of the recommended cleaning techniques; and
- Contain no chemicals above certification levels that are known to trigger asthma and allergy symptoms or irritant responses.
What are the product's features?
- 233 Thread Count Unbleached Organic Content Certified Cotton (OCS)
- Premium 650 Fill Power Responsible Down Standard White Down (RDS)
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America Certified
- Track My Down traceability and informational tracking
- Quality Baffle Box Construction so the down is evenly distributed
- Durawash down processing to provide allergen free down
What's inside the product?
Premium 650 Fill Power Responsible Down Standard White Down (RDS)
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Standard, Jumbo and King