Manufacturer : Allied Home
Date Certified: 2017-06-07
Test Protocol ID: 02-18
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1410/17/02/18/2118
Countries Certified: USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to:
- Not have physical or chemical properties that are likely to irritate asthma and/or allergy symptoms; and
- Contribute to the goal of reducing allergen exposure.
- But there's still more to it. In order for a comforter or duvet to meet the above requirements, it must meet the following strict standards:
- Outer fabric must be an effective barrier to the passage of allergens;
- Be easily cleaned to remove allergen accumulation;
- Withstand the wear and tear of the recommended cleaning techniques;
- Be "breathable" to ensure your comfort; and
- Contain no chemicals above certification levels that are known to trigger asthma and allergy symptoms or irritant responses.
- However, it's important to remember that comforter and duvets are not encasements, and you should not rely on these items alone. Comforters and duvets are a great addition to other asthma & allergy friendly™ bedding items, that together, help with your asthma and allergy management plan.
What are the product's features?
- 233 Thread Count Unbleached Organic Content Certified Cotton (OCS)
- Premium 650 Fill Power Responsible Down Standard White Down (RDS)
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America Certified
- Track My Down traceability and informational tracking
- Quality Baffle Box Construction so the down is evenly distributed
- Durawash down processing to provide allergen free down
What's inside the product?
Premium 650 Fill Power Responsible Down Standard White Down (RDS)
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
Full/Queen and King