Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
- Test the air clean to ensure it reduces allergens from the air;
- Monitor allergen levels after use to make sure the allergens are removed by the device, and not just redistributed on surfaces around the room; and
- Verify its capability to achieve the above requirements without exposure to ozone above designated limits.
What are the product's features?
The AeraMax™ Professional AM IIIS Commercial-Grade Air Purifier effectively cleans spaces up to 700 square feet. Patented EnviroSmart™ technology responds to the environment, allowing for efficient and low-maintenance operation. The air cleaner features:
- A true HEPA filter with antimicrobial treatment that safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, and cigarette smoke.
- Independent testing that shows the air cleaner to capture 99.9% of the airborne influenza virus.
- Carbon filter that removes odors.
- EnviroSmart ™ technology that detects a room’s conditions and automatically adjusts the machine performance.
- Encased, thermal-protected brushless DC motors for low noise, and long-term continuous use at high RPMs.
- Reinforced housing, locking access panel, and internal control panel and mounting screws make the unit vandal resistant.