The AeraMax™ 90 Air Purifier removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns in small sized rooms up to 200 square feet.
Manufacturer : Fellowes Inc
Date Certified: 2014-02-20
Test Protocol ID: 08-05
Cert. Number: AAFC: 1237/12/08/01/2080
Countries Certified: Canada, USA
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
This product is Certified asthma & allergy friendly® because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there’s still more to it. In order for an air cleaner to meet the above requirement, strict standards for appropriate levels must be met where we:
- Test the air clean to ensure it reduces allergens from the air;
- Monitor allergen levels after use to make sure the allergens are removed by the device, and not just redistributed on surfaces around the room; and
- Verify its capability to achieve the above requirements without exposure to ozone above designated limits.
What are the product's features?
The AeraMax™ 90 Air Purifier effectively cleans rooms up to 200 square feet. The AeraSmart™ sensor detects the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air clean. The air cleaner features:
- 4-stage hospital-type filtration.
- AeraSmart™ Sensor that monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified.
- True HEPA filter with AeraSafe™ antimicrobial treatment that safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, and cigarette smoke.
- Extremely effective at removing influenza and cold viruses from indoor air (based on independent testing).
- Carbon filter removes odors.
- Aera+™ Mode for allergy and cold/flu seasons.
- Ultra quiet operation.
- Fan Speed Indicator that lets you manually adjust the fan speed setting – low, medium, or high.
- Filter Change Indicators that let you know when it is time to replace your Carbon or True HEPA filter.
- User-friendly capacitive touch display panel that effectively communicates machine performance;
- To learn more from the manufacturer, click here.
What's inside the product?
The AeraMax™ 90 Air Purifier features a 4-stage hospital-type filtration that effectively purifies air. The True HEPA filter with AeraSafe™ antimicrobial treatment safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, and cigarette smoke. A carbon filter effectively removes odors and captures large airborne particulates.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
The AeraMax™ 90 Air Purifier is available in white (AeraMax™ 100). It is available in sizes meant for rooms up to 200, 400, and 600 square feet.