Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
- Not have physical or chemical properties that are likely to irritate asthma and/or allergy symptoms; and
- Contribute to the goal of reducing allergen exposure.
- But there's still more to it. In order for a comforter or duvet to meet the above requirements, it must meet the following strict standards:
- Outer fabric must be an effective barrier to the passage of allergens;
- Be easily cleaned to remove allergen accumulation;
- Withstand the wear and tear of the recommended cleaning techniques;
- Be "breathable" to ensure your comfort; and
- Contain no chemicals above certification levels that are known to trigger asthma and allergy symptoms or irritant responses.
- However, it's important to remember that comforter and duvets are not encasements, and you should not rely on these items alone. Comforters and duvets are a great addition to other asthma & allergy friendly™ bedding items, that together, help with your asthma and allergy management plan.
What are the product's features?
The 240 TC Polyester Down Comforter has a 100% brushed microfiber cover, filled with Certified White Duck Down Fill.
What's inside the product?
The 240 TC Polyester Down Comforter is filled with Certified White Duck Down Min 75% clusters.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
The 240 TC Polyester Down Comforter is available in white.