International Business Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in Allergy Standards Ltd. (ASL), an international certification body which is based in Dublin and which develops scientific standards to test consumer products as being suitable for people with asthma and allergies. Allergy Standards runs the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program around the world, and counts some of the world’s most innovative companies amongst its clients. See www.allergystandards.com and www.asthmaandallergyfriendly.com for more background.
Allergy Standards is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Development Manager, to successful manage relationships with our key customers, and to expand our certification program to new customers and sectors.
What you can expect
- To build, maintain and expand relationships with new and existing clients.
- To proactively identify new leads, and strategies for engaging with target industries and geographies.
- To evaluate and develop new business relationships and opportunities to expand business and increase profitability.
- To closely monitor competitor activity and developments in the sector.
- To work with our marketing, science, operations and strategy teams to refine and develop our key offerings, and supporting data and promotional materials.
- To develop new innovative approaches and strategies to grow year-on-year revenue.
- To represent the company at promotional and industry events and to meet with prospects and client companies internationally (virtually at present) .
What we expect
- 3 or more years of proven experience in consultative selling and business development.
- Demonstrated experience of selling high-value contracts involving multiple decision makers.
- Proven track record of self-motivation, generating new business, and exceeding targets.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of business development in a science context would be advantageous.
- Good initiative – eager to contribute to an innovative team in a fast-moving, growing company.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
Job Type / Category
Full time permanent contract, but flexible options will be considered for the right candidate. Based in Dublin City, Ireland.
To enquire please email email@example.com