Senior Marketing Manager
Do you want to help everyone to breathe healthier indoor air?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in Allergy Standards Ltd. (ASL), a thought leader in indoor air quality. ASL is an award-winning international certification body which is based in Dublin, which develops scientific standards to test consumer products as being suitable for people with asthma and allergies.
We run the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program around the world, and count some of the world’s most innovative companies amongst its clients, including Dyson, LG, 3M, Volvo and many more. We also provide e-learning and business services to our air-aware clients.
ASL is looking for a highly collaborative, insightful, hands-on Senior Marketing Manager with experience in digital and content marketing and communications. The Senior Marketing Manager will build and implement our marketing strategy, and contribute to the goals of an ambitious, fast-moving and growing company.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their profession, and has a great knowledge of all things marketing, who can balance a practical mindset with a creative business acumen, and lead people through complex marketing operations.
In this role, you will develop and be responsible for the Client Success Roadmap, supporting Marketing campaigns across the entire customer lifecycle – from demand generation to expansion and retention. The Senior Marketing Manager will bring a dynamic and programmatic approach to existing engagement workflows, certification, systems, and programs, and build links between various engagement tools and users across business focus areas.
If you have a passion for creative and engaging marketing management, can drive critical initiatives toward shared objectives, and have strong problem-solving skills, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do – Responsibilities/ Key Accountabilities
- Build a marketing and communications strategic plan to expand our brand reach, drive demand, and meet our growth targets
- Deliver and own the International marketing plan, aligning regional needs with global priorities
- Collaborate with our certification partners to build awareness of the certification program
- Assess and analyse our target markets to identify opportunities and priority focus areas
- Develop marketing and communications management, reporting, analysis and insights for all engagement marketing channels and processes
- Bring your ideas and innovative approach to bear in building ASL’s brand as a key opinion leader in the field of healthier indoor air, using creative and innovative approaches to generate and maximise engagement through our partners, third parties, clients, and beyond.
- Work with our certification clients and their agencies to encourage their use of the certification program brand and messaging
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Manage and optimise the firm’s social media strategy
- Collaborate with the firms, content, design, sales and product teams to ensure smooth delivery of marketing strategy
- Collaborate with our sales, science, and customer success teams to refine and develop our key offerings, and supporting data and promotional materials
- Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness and return on investment for our marketing
- Lead all aspects of marketing campaigns and their integration of the broader marketing scope within business focus areas
- Work with USA and International go-to-market teams to drive adoption of engagement workflows, certification, systems, and programs
- Collaborate with International partners such as laboratories and patient organisations on scaling existing programmes products and services in the USA, as well as scaling our global initiatives, and represent regional perspective in global initiatives.
- Execution of your marketing plan to build brand, product, and service awareness, engage with the firm’s core target audience, and execute our content strategy in service of customers, licensees, and partners
- Establish processes for: product launch marketing, licensee product launch marketing, brand development through case studies, testimonials, and credentials as well as Client/ Licensee support
- Collaborate with our Research and Development team to specify scientific insights needed to support initiatives
- Manage the flow of information on project status of Licensee product launch milestones to key stakeholders
What You Can Expect:
- Work with a small, agile, and friendly team based in Dublin
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
What We Expect
- Experience of designing and executing marketing and nurture campaigns
- Experience with working across multiple territories and in different cultural contexts
- Excellent writing and communications skills, in English
- Strong project management skills and an ability to address both strategic and tactical needs
- Eager to work well under tight deadlines and with a high degree of independence and autonomy
- A collaborative individual with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channel
Job Type / Category
- Full time permanent contract
- Based in Dublin City, Ireland
- But flexible options will be considered for the right candidate
To enquire please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in Allergy Standards Ltd. (ASL), an international certification body which is based in Dublin and which develops scientific standards to test consumer products as being suitable for people with asthma and allergies. Allergy Standards runs the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program around the world, and counts some of the world’s most innovative companies amongst its clients. See www.allergystandards.com and www.asthmaandallergyfriendly.com for more background.
Allergy Standards is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Development Manager, to successful manage relationships with our key customers, and to expand our certification program to new customers and sectors.
What you can expect
- To build, maintain and expand relationships with new and existing clients.
- To proactively identify new leads, and strategies for engaging with target industries and geographies.
- To evaluate and develop new business relationships and opportunities to expand business and increase profitability.
- To closely monitor competitor activity and developments in the sector.
- To work with our marketing, science, operations and strategy teams to refine and develop our key offerings, and supporting data and promotional materials.
- To develop new innovative approaches and strategies to grow year-on-year revenue.
- To represent the company at promotional and industry events and to meet with prospects and client companies internationally (virtually at present) .
What we expect
- 3 or more years of proven experience in consultative selling and business development.
- Demonstrated experience of selling high-value contracts involving multiple decision makers.
- Proven track record of self-motivation, generating new business, and exceeding targets.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of business development in a science context would be advantageous.
- Good initiative – eager to contribute to an innovative team in a fast-moving, growing company.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
Job Type / Category
Full time permanent contract, but flexible options will be considered for the right candidate. Based in Dublin City, Ireland.
To enquire please email email@example.com