This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing team with Certified asthma & allergy friendly®, a Certification Mark that tests and identifies consumer products to create a healthier indoor environment and to be more suitable for people affected by asthma and allergies. The Certification Program is run by two organizations, Allergy Standards Limited, an international scientific standards body based in Dublin Ireland, and the non-profit Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA). Some of the world’s most innovative and health-conscious companies use Certified asthma & allergy friendly® on their products, such as Benjamin Moore, Dyson, LG Electronics, and 3M.
This person will be working with the most innovative companies in the world, often meeting with senior executives from Fortune500 companies. An understanding of branding, marketing, and consumer awareness/buying behaviors for the health-conscious consumer is a plus!
As Customer Success Manager, you would be responsible for managing these accounts and assisting with sales and marketing activities when needed. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person who will be able to build relationships with executives and decision makers in large, multinational organizations. The client companies with Certified Products are in a variety of industries, so you will have exposure to an array of clientele, including textiles, building products, cleaning products, and manufacturers of electrical appliances.
Visit www.asthmaandallergyfriendly.com, www.allergystandards.com, and www.aafa.org for more information on the Certification Program and the two organizations (ASL and AAFA) that co-manage it.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
Note: This role will begin as a remote position. Once a return to working from an office is deemed advisable, the role will be located in Midtown.
Key Account Management
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Conduct annual key account meetings with all Program clients (whether by phone or in person)
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Work with our clients to build their participation in the Certification Program
- Maintain good records on our CRM system, and with inputs from the team, coordinate and assemble annual individual client reports
- Assist with contracts and elsewhere as needed on new sales
- Manage client contract renewals, upsells, and cross sells
- Develop client case studies
- Ensure clients are aware of the various media activations and opportunities available to them
- Assist on promotional and marketing initiatives, as well as cross collaborations
- Attend and engage with relevant trade shows and conferences (occasional travel when safe to do so)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Masters’ Degree a plus
- 3-5 years’ of relevant work experience, ideally a combination of sales & marketing
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling in a B2B atmosphere to companies with revenues >$10 million would be advantageous
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, particularly in writing for a general audience, presenting at conferences, negotiating complex contractual agreements, etc.
- Must be willing to travel approx. twice per quarter, as needed
- Good initiative – eager to contribute to an innovative team in a growing company.
- Autonomous work ethic – happy to set their own goals and be held accountable for them
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be Based in/near NYC – you will report to the Midtown office (Note: Due to COVID-19 this will begin as a remote position)
- Startup Atmosphere, be one of the first hires in the NYC office
- Learning and professional growth is strongly encouraged; we value strategic thinkers, diversity, and creative minds
- Ability to attend events, conferences locally and nationally on topics of marketing, health, trends, and become a trusted key opinion leader
- Occasional travel to Ireland and throughout the U.S. as needed (once travel is possible in a safe context)
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org