This is an exciting opportunity to join a scaling company and a growing team in Allergy Standards Ltd. (ASL),
Do you want to help everyone to breathe healthier air? Our mantra is design thinking and innovation for the air aware consumer. As an independent, international certification company, we create peer-reviewed, scientific standards for a wide range of products and services to determine their impact on indoor air quality. ASL’s intellectual property portfolio includes unique protocols for products to be CERTIFIED asthma & allergy friendly®. Our mission is to improve lives by empowering people to create the healthiest possible indoor environment through science (ASL Standards), education (ASL Academy) and innovation (ASL Institute). See www.allergystandards.com.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Development Manager, to successfully manage relationships with our key customers, and to expand our Certification Program and our Business Services to new customers and sectors.
We are a values driven organisation, placing innovation, excellence, and value creation at the core of everything we do. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
What you can expect
- To build, maintain, and expand relationships with new and existing clients.
- To proactively identify new leads, and strategies for engaging with target industries and geographies.
- To evaluate and develop new business relationships and opportunities to expand business and increase profitability.
- To closely monitor competitor activity and developments in the sector.
- To work with our marketing, science, operations and strategy teams to refine and develop our key offerings, and supporting data and promotional materials.
- To develop new innovative approaches and strategies to grow year-on-year revenue.
- To professionally and enthusiastically represent the company at promotional and industry events and to meet with prospects and client companies internationally.
- Provide direction and educated insight in the handling of complexsales and business development deals, working collaboratively with the Finance, Sales, and Marketing teams.
What we expect
- 3 or more years of proven experience in consultative selling and business development.
- Demonstrated experience of selling high-value contracts involving multiple decision makers.
- Proven track record of self-motivation, generating new business, and exceeding targets.
What You Need To Grow And Succeed
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of business development in a science and/or educational context would be advantageous.
- Good initiative – eager to contribute to an innovative team in a fast-moving, growing company.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to coach, to be coached, to influence, and partner with various levels of employees, with high integrity.
- High capacity for judgment, strong organizational skills, and a sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- You will need to build and maintain a sales pipeline that guarantees the delivery of the monthly target. This is a critical requirement of the role.
- We are a scaling company, who work at a fast pace to get things done to the highest standard.
- To succeed in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator, able to collaborate with internal Business Development, and build rapport with our customers and partners.
- We expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. You will secure strong relationships with our new and existing clients to build brand awareness, be a part of effectively scaling our business, and achieve revenue goals through strong sales acumen and building quality relationships
- Access to the ASL Training Academy
- Upskill on key functionalities
- Learn essential tips and ‘best practice’ sales and account optimisation strategies
- Become a skilled knowledge contributor in your field
- Complementary access to accredited courses in our ASL Academy, and accredited courses through our network of external training providers
- High technology working solutions including MacBook and cloud based technologies
- You will benefit from our unique approach to flexible working
- Growth & advancement in a design thinking and dynamic organization, where our values are at the heart of what we do
Job Type / Category
Full time permanent contract, but flexible options will be considered for the right candidate. Based in Dublin City, Ireland.
To enquire please email firstname.lastname@example.org