Allergy Standards’ Certification Program featured at the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI) Annual Scientific Meeting in Boston
This year again our Asthma is a condition where the small tubes that carry air to the lungs (trachea) become inflamed and may become filled with mucus. This results... & Allergies are caused by the body being hyper-sensitive to a particular molecule or particle. The particles which cause an allergic reaction are called allergens. Common... friendly®certification program was strongly featured throughout the exhibition hall at the Annual Scientific Meeting organised by the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI).
The program of this year’s meeting focused on the latest scientific innovations in the allergy research field and the newest evidenced-based medicine that can be applied to daily practices. For the occasion, Courtney Sunna and Michele Cassalia both representing the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program were able to showcase some of the products that have earned the certification such as products from Dyson, National Allergy and Rabbit Air.
With the growing importance of the certification program and the many more new clients that earned the certification in 2017, it is a great opportunity for us to showcase our certified products and interact with physicians and doctors. We took this opportunity to run a survey among the physicians who attended the Annual Scientific Meeting and the results show some very interesting insights on the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program.
Results of the Physicians Survey
- 80% of the physicians surveyed were aware of the Program
- 88% of the physicians surveyed are very likely to tell their patients about Certified Products
- 75% of the physicians surveyed have seen the Certification mark on products in stores.
The survey also highlighted the most common recommendations given by doctors to patients impacted by asthma and allergies, that are to:
- buy products with a high-grade filter, including vacuum cleaners and dehumidifiers
- use quality bedding that is an effective An allergen is a substance that triggers an allergic reaction. Many allergens may trigger an allergic or asthmatic response, including dust mites, animal dander, and... barrier.
- reduce clutter around the house
- use a washing machine that can wash at high temperatures
American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI), Annual Scientific Meeting, allergy, immunology, asthma, certification program, asthma & allergy friendly
Related internal Links
International Certification Standards body Allergy Standards Limited and asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program to Exhibit at Major Allergy and Asthma Conference